|Where in the World?|
So you think you know your way around,
1. The Zambezi River, Zimbabwe in Africa is where you can find the Mana Pools.
2. Where is Acadia National Park?
3. What is the name of the peninsula below California?
4. On what island in the Netherlands Antilles will you find Washington-Slaagbai Park?
5. In Sydney, Australia it is necessary to take a Breathalyzer test before you can summit it's famous Harbor bridge?
6. What island in the Dutch Caribbean has the world's smallest commercial airline runway?
7. Which US national park is so mosquito-ridden that it sells a bumper sticker that says, I gave blood in the_________?
8.Grand Tetons means:
9. Yosemite is so huge, it has different environments and is divided into five "countries."
10. In what country will you find the Kuna Indians?
11. The Atlas Mountains are located in:
12. In one US national park it is possible to have a snowball fight around its huge lake even when it is 90 degrees. What is it called?
Glacier National Park
13. The country that is home to the Annapurna and the Terai is:
14. What Canadian province was the setting for the Shipping News?
15. What Central American country was the setting for the TV program Temptation Island?
16. What state has a bunker, that was to be the destination of Congress in the event of an attack, built under its posh resort?
17. In what country will you find billabongs, crocs and thousands of birds in its northern section?
18.The first federally funded road was built in what two states?
Massachusetts and Rhode Island
Maryland and Pennsylvania
Virginia and West Virginia
19. In what country will you find the Milford Track?
20. In Fiji you will find kava ceremonies and firewalkers from the island of Bega (pronounce Benga)?
21. On which Virgin Island will you find Blackbeard's Castle?
22. The island nation of Indonesia consists of 7,107 islands.
23. Every year about 500,000 sandhill cranes take their spring break in _________.
24. On what Greek Isle will you find Knossós?
25. The McDonald's Museum is located near what city?